Since lighting control is our only business, we focus our efforts on providing:
Intelligent Lighting Controls (ILC) is a privately owned company, incorporated in 1990. Prior to 1990, ILC products were marketed through Enercon Data Corporation which was established in the 1970's.
- Lighting control systems that deliver energy savings while being user friendly.
- Controllers that are supplied with ample capability and are easily network expandable without
additional add-on devices.
- A reliable low voltage relay.
- Lighting control products that are just as practical for retrofit as for new construction.
- Products specific to your individual needs, complete with factory wiring, factory testing, and documentation.
- Detailed, comprehensive, submittal documentation.
Our commitment to our customers.
You told us what you want and we listened:
- You want a lighting controller system that is easy to upgrade. ILC's LightMaster panel allows a user to start with a controller that may control as few as one to eight lighting loads and expand to a LightMaster Standard Network of as many as thirty-two panels from that same controller without any additional add-on cards or devices to the original product purchased.
- You want automation and you also value personal service. Lifetime ILC product support and service is only a toll free phone call away. Our LightMaster panels may include an internal modem, which allows our technicians to instantly perform diagnostics on your controller.
- You want support after the sale. We provide factory start-up and on-site training. In addition, because of our telephone interface, the technical support staff can answer your questions and reprogram your systems at no additional charge.
- You want easy access to products that meet the ongoing adoption of building and energy codes. We provide flexible lighting control systems with interface options that meet current energy codes and give you control of your energy usage.
- You want a company to stand behind its products. ILC promises to deliver systems that perform to your satisfaction. Our proprietary equipment is designed and developed by key ILC electrical and software engineers. All this provides you, the customer, with technically advanced systems that are easy to use. We also recognize the value of a smooth installation; therefore, our staff works closely with you to make the process an easy one.
Our technology and ongoing commitment to quality service sets ILC apart in the lighting control market. Call 1 800 922-8004 for our applications engineering department. Staff members are available to answer all your questions.
Thank you for your business!
Jay Carlson, President