Do you recognize the significance lighting plays in a commercial environment? Are you driven to succeed where you can be innovative and creative? Intelligent Lighting Controls experts weave lighting control knowledge with exceptional client service into dynamic success stories. Individuals who are committed to building relationships while demonstrating lighting control capabilities are encouraged to explore our career opportunities.
Field Service Coordinator
Intelligent Lighting Controls is seeking a Field Service Coordinator who is responsible for coordinating and scheduling factory services throughout the US and Canada. The services include pre-construction meetings, system programming, system training, and warranty work. The position requires an individual that is customer service oriented, able to develop and maintain relationships with customer, highly organized, and exceptional written and verbal communication skills. They will also be responsible for managing multiple projects at various stages and promptly resolving issues preventing successful project completion. The position will report to the Technical Services Manager.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain effective business relationships with coworkers, sales representatives, customers, and outsourced technicians.
- Manage the field services pipeline in Epicor by entering estimated startup date, assigning projects to technicians, and closing orders upon completion.
- Work with the Director of Sales, Regional Sales Managers, and Planner/Buyer to update estimated release dates and ship dates in Epicor.
- Coordinate and schedule pre-construction meetings via video conference, phone call, or on site with submittals team, sales representative, electrical contractor, and project team.
- Coordinate and schedule site visits with technician and electrical contractor to complete system programming and training.
- Schedule startup site visits strategically to maximize profit.
- Review system documentation to identify and prevent issues before technician arrives onsite.
- Track and document job site issues or delays that impact a successful project completion.
- Promptly resolve open items preventing project completion by coordinating a resolution with the project team.
- Work with technicians to ensure all aspects of the project are complete and the system is operating per the specification and sequence of operations.
- Follow up with sales representatives and contractors to gain feedback and make sure the job is operating correctly.
- Obtain final documents at completion of services and generate operation and maintenance manuals.
- Schedule, track, and maintain records of warranty work.
- Review the sell price and cost of factory services with the accounting team to ensure profitability.
- Assist the Technical and Field Service teams with training for existing and new technicians.
- Provide back up support for the customer service team.
- High school diploma required; additional education is strongly preferred.
- 3+ years of construction industry, project management, or related experience is preferred.
- Outstanding customer service skills: positive attitude, taking ownership of projects, going the extra mile for customers, and ability to diffuse tense situations.
- Computer skills including Microsoft products, Adobe Acrobat or Bluebeam.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Emotionally intelligent and relationship oriented.
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple projects.
- Ability to think strategically and critically.
- A desire to sharpen skills through education and training.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume to Blaise Olafson at firstname.lastname@example.org.