Do you recognize the significance lighting plays in a commercial environment? Are you driven to succeed where you can be innovative and creative? Intelligent Lighting Controls experts weave lighting control knowledge with exceptional client service into dynamic success stories. Individuals who are committed to building relationships while demonstrating lighting control capabilities are encouraged to explore our career opportunities.
Lighting Controls Quoter
The lighting controls quoter position is responsible for coordinating with clients to develop lighting control systems designs & specifications. Producing lighting control engineering drawings. Compiling controls budgets and final releases. Developing and maintaining strong relationships with customers, and assisting in improving Intelligent Lighting Control’s presence in the national lighting control market.
- Respond quickly to all emails and calls
- Manage and meet deadlines and incoming requests
- Attend and lead meetings and conference calls with clients and manufacturers
- Provide lighting control system layouts, one-lines and cutsheet packages
- Generate budget pricing for lighting control systems
- Coordinate lighting control interface functionality and expectations with owners and clients
- Attend educational classes, meetings and events from time to time
- Assist with design build projects
- Independent and self-motivated
- Team player
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management, multi-tasking and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering preferred but not required
- Experience in lighting/electrical industry required
- Experience in lighting controls required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Bluebeam and AutoCAD experience required
To apply for this position, please submit your resume to Chris Olson at firstname.lastname@example.org.