Do you recognize the significance lighting plays in a commercial environment? Are you driven to succeed where you can be innovative and creative? Intelligent Lighting Controls experts weave lighting control knowledge with exceptional client service into dynamic success stories. Individuals who are committed to building relationships while demonstrating lighting control capabilities are encouraged to explore our career opportunities.
Lighting Controls Project Manager / Submittals Associate
The Lighting Control Project Manager is responsible for generating submittal and installation documentation. The documentation includes lighting control device layouts, one-line riser diagrams, cut sheets, installation details, and wiring diagrams. The role also includes developing and maintaining business relationships with sales reps, electrical distributors, electrical contractors, and specifiers.
- Analyzing electrical plans, specifications, and sequence of operations.
- Generate lighting control device layouts and one-line riser diagrams.
- Review project quotations, purchase orders, and sales orders to identify and resolve any discrepancies in ERP system.
- Review submittal and installation documents to ensure documentation is accurate and complete.
- Proactively communicate project changes and update documentation accordingly.
- Coordinate customer product requirements with engineering, operations, and production team.
- Manage multiple projects to meet customer and project deadlines.
- Attend and lead meetings and conference calls with clients and customer.
- Respond quickly and professionally to requests from sales reps, consultants, engineers, electricians, and end users.
- Assist in training department personnel.
- Electrical degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience with drafting software; AutoCAD, Draftsight or equivalent.
- Ability to read and navigate electrical plans and specifications.
- Desire to build and maintain business relationships.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated, ability to work well under pressure.
- Health insurance
- Dental/Vision insurance
- Vacation, Sick Time
- Profit sharing plan
Interested candidates can send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.