Daylight Harvesting & On/Off Photo Sensors
Intelligent Lighting Controls photocell sensors control lighting according to measured ambient lighting in a space. Basic on/off units signal a connected power pack to turn lights off when ambient levels are high enough that desired overall light levels are maintained. Units with the daylight harvesting (dimming) option track a space’s overall illumination and dim connected lighting to achieve energy savings. During times of high daylight contribution to a space, controlled artificial lighting will be gradually dimmed to a minimum dimmed level. During times of no or low daylight contribution, controlled artificial lighting will increase back up to its maximum level. The sensor can also be configured to signal a connected power pack to switch lighting off completely in maintained high daylight conditions. Additional configurable parameters include high & low trim levels and fade rates.All photocells provide the option of selecting the ambient light threshold (e.g., setpoint) from a range of preset values or running an auto-selection mode where the unit will determine the setpoint based on the measured amount of light it is controlling.
- Operating voltage: 12-24 VAC/VDC
- Current draw: 2mA
- Dimming capacity: 50mA
- Dimming compatibility: 0-10 VDC ballasts or drivers, compliant with IEC 60929, Annex E.2
- Size: 4.00” Diameter x 1.25" H (10.16 x 3.17 cm)
- Weight: 4.75 oz.
- Color: White
- Operating temp: -10°F to 122°F (14°C to 50°C)
- Relative humidity: 0-95% Non-Condensing, Indoor Use Only
- Daylight Harvesting to Low Trim
- Daylight Harvesting to Off (requires power pack)
- Photocell Override (On/ Off)
- Sensors can be used to meet ASHRAE 90.1, IECC, & Title 24 energy code requirements