EPC-D-F-ATS Dimmable Emergency Power Control
Branch Circuit Emergency Lighting Transfer Switch for 2,3 and 4-wire Dimmable Loads. The Model EPC-D-F-ATS is a single zone, silent emergency transfer control with universal dimming capability. It can be used with 2 and 3-wire line voltage dimming systems, as well as 0-10V. Dali and Lutron EcoSystem. The EPC-D-F-ATS allows emergency lighting to be dimmed with normal lighting during normal times. In the event of a utility power interuption, the EPC-D-F-ATS will automatically transfer designated emergency fixtures from the dimming control to the emergency power source and bring them to full brightness, regardless of whether the dimming system is in operation or turned off.
- Model No. EPC-D-F-ATS
- Sensing Input 120v-277v
- Load Rating 120v-277v (16A)
- Ballast Load Rating 16A Magnetic/16A Electronic
- Incandescent Load 1920W (120v) / 4432W (277v)
- Warranty 5 Year Replacement Warranty
- Mounting 4-11/16" Junction Box
- Rating UL94V-0
- Shipping Weight/Color 18oz./White
- Temperature 32 degrees-140 degrees F
- Flush Mounted Size 6" X 6" X .5"
- Body Size 4" X 4" X 2.3"