ILC: Designed for Healthcare
ILC’s LightLEEDer line of panel and distributed lighting controls are a cost-effective solution for both small and large healthcare facilities. From standalone zones to fully networked campuses, ILC’s healthcare-focused product line fits the bill. Features like pillow switch integration, red and white customizable digital switches, and complex life-safety and critical load management solutions set ILC apart from the competition:
LightLEEDer EVO Integrated-8 Relay Panel
- Manages normal and critical power across as many as eight relays.
- Seamless pillow switch integration allows for easy-to-use single-button lighting for cycling through 16 customizable scenes in addition to controlling lights and dimming.
- Basic out-of-the-box functionality helps meet "lights on" deadlines and simplify coordination between trades.
- As a LightLEEDer device the INT-8 can operate with or without a network, providing design flexibility and operational resiliency. Use the same components for networked and non-networked areas.
Combine any LightLEEDer Panel or EVO controller with our LightSync Digital G3 switch station. It’s modern, versatile, and easy to use. LightSync Digital G3 is:
- Digital LightSync CAT-5/6 device.
- Available in 6 colors including black and red. Standard costs and lead times apply; no special order required.
- Custom button combinations and engravings available. All G3s are field-reconfigurable, and with individually replaceable buttons and easy-to-install Color Change Kits, provide flexibility into the future.
- Offers choice of 1-6 zones of dimming, 1-5 scenes, or 7 zones of “non-dim.”
- ILC's unique scene-MZD switches, combines individual zone control, preset scenes, and scene capture all in a single-gang switch.
Life-Safety & Critical Control
Combines the functionality of a standard R20D dimming relay and UL 924 bypass device into a single, low-cost, easy-to-wire life-safety solution.
The flagship LightLEEDer EVO product, maximizes flexibility in distributed design using remotely-mounted R20D and R20D-EM relays. Manage normal, critical, and life-safety loads with a single controller.
The EVO-INT-2 can manage two independently fed loads in one device, making it the perfect choice for small rooms requiring normal and critical circuits.