Tempo’s Dimming Interface Module converts a 0-10V dimming signal to an Electronic Low Voltage (ELV) dimming output to control fixtures with ELV drivers. One DIM-Z is required per run up to a maximum of 600W (120V) or 1,350W (277V). DIM-Z does not affect the dimming characteristics of the fixture driver. For example, if using a driver that dims to 5% it will still dim to 5% when using the DIM-Z to convert 0-10V to ELV signal. NOTE: 5 year warranty only valid when used with Tempo fixtures. Limited warranty when used with non-Tempo fixtures. Any testing for compatibility between the DIM-Z and all non-Tempo fixtures is the sole responsibility of the customer.
- 120-277VAC Universal line voltage. 50/60Hz
- 0-10V dimming input converts to Electronic Low Voltage (ELV) signal via microprocessor based controller.
- 600W Max(120V), 1,350W Max (277V)
- One DIM-Z per fixture run
- Operating temp range of -20°C to 50°C
- Tempo recommends using surge suppression devices on each circuit to protect DIM-Z and fixtures.
- Aluminum housing with extruded aluminum heat sinks
- 48" wire leads, 16 gauge, with 36" flex conduit
- Self-diagnostic fault indicator
- CSA dry location listed
- Plenum rated