LightLEEDer Insite-LL CueServer
The LightLEEDer InSite-LL CueServer is designed to send commands from the LL Insite software with a simple click of the mouse. The software is designed to communicate directly to Interactive Technologies CueServer over Ethernet anywhere within the building network. The CueServer can control up to 32 DMX universes that is completely self-contained lighting playback, architectural processor, and DMX fade engine to control your architectural or entertainment lighting.
- CueServer: 4.8”W x 8.9”L x 2.6”H
- Voltage Input: 12 - 24 VDC, 8 watts
- Location: Interior space
- Operating Temp: -25° to 70° C
- Humidity: 5% to 95% Non-condensing
- Altitude: 10.000 feet maximum