LightLEEDer NEMA 4/4X Relay Panel
Model: LLXX-4, LLXX-4X
The LightLEEDer NEMA 4/4X Relay Panel is an option that can provide extra protection where moisture and wind driven rain is present. Available in both NEMA 4 and NEMA 4X type enclosures, these LightLEEDer panels range in size containing 4 to 64 relays. Panels are equipped with CAT-5 RJ45 connectors for LightSync data line devices and interconnecting panels. They also include a keyboard and LCD screen, as well as USB and TCP/IP connections for easy programming with our free LightLEEDer Pro Software. Add-on modules are available for connecting to BAS, theatrical, or security systems.
- Superior breaker style design
- Switch type override control
- Lockout feature disables control from panel
- 40 Amps @ 120, 277 and 347 VAC, 1-pole
- 40 Amps @ 208/240/480, 2 & 3-pole
- R40 Relays ordered seperately
- Power surge and spike suppression up to 123 volts on the 24VAC power input
- Data Line surge and spike suppression up to 8Kv and 15Kv through air
- Memory retention for firmware and programming up to 200 years and electrostatic discharge to 4Kv
- Real-Time-Clock time retention 45 days or greater without power
- Internal memory backup and restore
- Welded brackets provided for enclosure mounting
- Neoprene sealed door with stainless steel clamp
- High voltage barriers separate Normal and Class 2 wiring
- NEMA 4 or 4X Enclosure provided
- 120 or 277 VAC @ 1 Amp, 347 VAC optional
- Up to 64 single pole relays
- 2 to 4 add-on modules
- Location: Interior/Exterior
- Operating Temp.: 0° to 50° C
- Humidity: 10% - 90% Non-condensing
- Atmosphere: Non-explosive/corrosive
- Vibration: Stationary
Certifications and Approvals:
- FCC Part 15
- FCC Part 68
- Title 24
- ASHRAE compliant
- Made in the USA
- Digital CAT 5 ready
- NEMA 4 or 4X Enclosures
- Automatic receptacle plug load and lighting circuit control
- Programming Options are done with a Integrated keypad with 4-line LCD display or using LightLEEDer Pro software via USB or TCP/IP.
- Network Capability allows you to connect up to 254 panels and 64 LightSync devices per panel, plus an additional 254 devices on the panel network.
- Internet Capability to interconnect panels across the internet.
- Relay Groups can comprise any relay on the network and be assigned to any of the 256 available groups — controlled by any timer, switch, or other external commands.
- Relay Presets can be programmed from any relay ON/OFF patterns and be assigned to any of the 256 available presets —controlled by any timer, switch, or other external commands.
- Timer Scheduling for 128 available timers that can turn relays ON or OFF for Time-of-Day, Astronomical times, and Open/Close.
- Clock Functions include Automatic Astronomical calculation of Sunrise and Sunset, Adjustable Daylight Saving Time and Enable/Disable.
- Switching Inputs accepts virtually any type of switch, momentary or maintained, 2- or 3-wire switch and directly powers motion sensors, data line switches and devices.
- Switch Input Flexibility is provided with time-of-day function change and also has “and/or” logic built in.
- Add-On Modules available for each controller, and include BACnet IP, BACnet MSTP, Modbus RTU, Modbus ASCII, N2, DMX512, DTMF telephone switching and modem.