SP20-MV Heavy Duty Switchpack
The switchpack has two main components: a transformer and one high current relay. The transformer has a primary line voltage input and a secondary low voltage output. The low voltage output, 15 VDC, provides operating power to connected low voltage Greengate occupancy sensors. When an occupancy sensor detects motion, it electrically closes an internal circuit, pulling up the control signal between the sensor and the switchpack. This signals the switchpack to close its high current relay, turning the connected load on.
The switchpack is designed to work with low voltage sensors which require switchpacks. It cannot be used with sensors designed for use with any other low voltage relay systems. Consult sensor spec sheets for other sensor relay combinations.
- Size: 2.94”H x 2.44”W x 1.69”D (74.67mm x 61.97mm x 42.92mm)
- Operating temperature: 32°F - 104°F (0°C - 40°C)
- Relative humidity operating: Less than 95%, non-condensing
- For indoor use only
- Mounts to the side of a 4” square box via 1/2” knockout
- Medium impact injection molded housing.
- ABS resin complies with UL 94V-0. Plenum rated for external junction box mounting, with Teflon coated leads
- (120/277 VAC-SP20-MV), (347 VAC-SP15-347), (220-240 VAC-SP20-240), 50/60 Hz operation
- Contacts are isolated and may be used to control low voltage circuits
- 15 VDC 125mA to operate up to five Greengate sensors
- Control: Connecting the 22 AWG red and blue control leads to each other will close the relay contacts
- Load: 1 HP 120-240 VAC; 2 HP 250 VAC
- LED loads
- Magnetic and Electronic ballasts
- NOTE: The life of some compact fluorescent lamps (CFLs) is shortened by frequent automatic or manual switching. Check with the CFL and ballast manufacturer to determine effects of cycling,
- UL Listed
- CSA Listed