Wide View Occupancy Sensor Line Voltage
The Intelligent Lighting Controls line voltage wide view and hallway occupancy sensors are self-contained lighting control solutions that mount to the wall, corner, or ceiling. Using an adjustable angled bracket and multi-position chase nipple, these sensors reduce contractor installation time and provide a secure and clean finished appearance. ILC products utilize the latest passive infrared technology and digital signal processing techniques to provide unmatched detection performance. Additionally, these ILC units are available with an integrated microphone to provide overlapping passive acoustic occupancy detection for rooms with obstructions or where occupant motion will be limited.
- Operating voltage: MVOLT (120/277 VAC), Single Phase
- Load ratings: 800W @ 120 VAC, 1200W @ 277 VAC
- Load types: LED Driver/Lamps, CFL, Electronic/Magnetic Ballests (Fluorescent), Tungston (Incandescent)
- Operating temp: -10° to 122°F (14° to 50°C)
- Relative humidity: 0-95% Non-Condensing, Indoor Use Only
- Size: 2.875” H x 2.75” W x 3.25”D (7.30 x 6.98 x 8.25 cm)
- Weight: 4.75 oz.
- Color: White
- Time delays: 30 sec to 30 min, 10 minute default
- Test mode: 5 sec
Listings & Code compliance:
- UL / CUL
- Sensors can be used to meet ASHRAE 90.1, IECC, & Title 24 energy code requirements