Wide View Occupancy Sensor Low Voltage
The Intelligent Lighting Controls wide view occupancy sensor enables mounting to a wall, corner, junction box, or conduit. This flexibility reduces contractor installation time and provides a secure and clean finished appearance. ILC products utilize the latest passive infrared technology and digital signal processing techniques to provide unmatched detection performance. Additionally these ILC units are available with an integrated microphone to provide overlapping passive acoustic occupancy detection for rooms with obstructions or where occupant motion will be limited.
- Operating voltage: 12-24 VAC/VDC
- Current draw: 4mA
- Output: Logic High VDC (Occupied Mode)
- Recommended power packs: ILC-SWX-900
- Operating temp: -10°F to 122°F (14°C to 50°C)
- Relative humidity: 0-95% Non-Condensing, Indoor Use Only
- ROHS Compliant
- Size: 2.875” H x 2.75” W x 3.25”D (7.30 x 6.98 x 8.25 cm)
- Weight: 4.75 oz.
- Color: White
- Time delays: 30 sec. to 30 min., 10 Minute Default
- Test mode: 5 sec.
- Meets ASHRAE Standard 90.1 & CEC Title 24 Requirements