Wireless Ceiling Mount Daylight Harvesting Photocell
The Intelligent Lighting Controls wireless daylight harvesting photocell is a simple, yet reliable battery powered control solution. Preferred by contractors for their flexible mounting methods, ILC wireless photocells greatly reduce total installation time and wireless pairing fuss. Requiring just a few seconds per device, ILC wireless photocells can be linked to one or more wireless load controllers (such as the ILC-SWX-851 wireless wall switch, or a ILC-SWX-950 series wireless power pack). Additionally, these units provide an auto-setpoint selection mode that assists with choosing the controlled light level for a space.
ELECTRICAL & WIRELESS:
- BATTERY TYPE: Requires one CR123(A) Lithium Battery
- BATTERY LIFE: Designed for 10 Year Life (under default settings). Non-Volatile Memory (saves all settings regardless of battery state). Blink Warning @10% Life.
- RANGE: 80’ line of site w/o obstruction (walls), 40’ with obstruction (walls/floors)
- FREQUENCY: 915 MHz ISM Band
- WIRELESS LINKING: Simple 3 sec. Push Button Process
- SECURITY: All Wireless Data is Encrypted
- OPERATING TEMP: 32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C)
- RELATIVE HUMIDITY: 0-95% Non-Condensing, Indoor Use Only
- SIZE: 4.00” Diameter x 1.25” H (10.16 x 3.17 cm)
- WEIGHT: 4.75 oz
- COLOR: White
- LED INDICATION: Wireless Linking (Pairing)
- OPERATING MODES: Daylight Harvesting, On/Off Photocell Control, Modes Configured in Linked Controller
- COMPATIBLE LOAD CONTROLLERS: ILC-SWX-851 Wall Switch, ILC-SWX-950 Series Power Packs
- WIRELESS TEST MODE: Button Toggles On/Off, Wirelessly Linked Loads
- SET-POINT CONFIGURATION: Auto-Setpoint Mode or Selection from Linked Controller
- These sensors can be used to meet ASHRAE 90.1, IECC, & Title 24 energy code requirements.