Wireless Power Pack Load Controller
Intelligent Lighting Controls wireless power pack controllers switch on/off power to a connected lighting load as directed by wirelessly linked sensors and wall controls. Additionally, the unit’s 0-10V dimming option greatly simplifies applications where dimming control from multiple switch locations is required. For applications where a hybrid wireless/wired architecture is desired, this wireless power pack can also be ordered with auxiliary low voltage connections.
The ILC wireless power pack is rated to switch fully loaded circuits and utilizes a powerful microprocessor to optimize its switching timing, ensuring long relay life even when controlling high-inrush LED lighting. As with all ILC products, these power packs are easy to install and incorporate features which reduce contractor labor time. An elongated chase nipple with snaps for quick installation and an optional snap-on low voltage wire chamber make for a hassle free contractor experience. All ILC-SWX products are proudly made in the USA.
- OPERATING VOLTAGE: 120/277 VAC, Single Phase, 50/60 Hz
- CLASS 2 OUTPUT RATINGS: 18 VDC, 150 mA (-AX version)
- RELAY CURRENT REQS: 55 mA
- LOAD RATINGS: 20A @ 120 VAC - General Purpose Plug Load, 20A @ 120/277 VAC - General Purpose, Tungsten, Magnetic Ballast, 16A @ 120/277 VAC - Electronic Ballast, LED Driver
- DC LOAD RATINGS: 20A @ 28 VDC (MAX), 1A @ 5 VDC (MIN)
- DIMMING LOAD: (Models with -D2 option only) 50mA, (0-10 VDC ballasts or drivers compliant with IEC 60929 Annex E.2)
- MOTOR LOAD: 1 HP
- ESD IMMUNITY: Tested to withstand electrostatic discharge without damage or memory loss
- OPERATING TEMP: 32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C)
- RELATIVE HUMIDITY: 0-95% Non-Condensing Indoor Use Only
- RANGE: 80’ line of site w/o obstruction (walls), 40’ with obstruction (walls/floors)
- FREQUENCY: 915 MHz ISM Band
- WIRELESS LINKING: Simple 3 sec. Push Button Process
- SECURITY: All Wireless Data is Encrypted
- SIZE: 3.00” H x 2.25” W x 1.88” D (7.62 cm x 5.72 cm x 4.78 cm)
- WEIGHT: 6.00 oz.
- COLOR: Blue
- MOUNTING: 1/2” Knockout
- RELAY TEST BUTTON
- LED STATUS INDICATOR: Bi-color White & Blue
- OPERATING MODES Occupancy & VacancyPartial On/Off (-D option)TIME DELAY OPTIONS1, 5, 10, 15, 20, 30 min.
- These power packs can be used to meet ASHRAE 90.1, IECC, & Title 24 energy code requirements