Wireless Wall Switch & Load Controller
The Intelligent Lighting Controls wireless wall switch load controller links to remote occupancy sensors and switches without low voltage wiring in order to provide automatic lighting control. Designed with contractors in mind, the unit is significantly shallower than typical wall controllers, resulting in less crowded wall boxes. Additionally, versatile wiring enables usage with or without a neutral connection and never requires a minimum load. This switch also matches the ILC family of wall switch occupancy sensors and 0-10V dimming wall switch sensors. All ILC products are proudly made in the USA.
- OPERATING VOLTAGE: 120-277 VAC, Single Phase, 50/60 Hz
- LOAD RATINGSMAX: 800W @ 120VAC 1200W @ 277VAC, MIN: None
- LOAD TYPES: LED Driver/Lamps, CFL, Electronic/Magnetic Ballasts (Fluorescent), Tungsten (Incandescent)
- ESD IMMUNITY: Tested to withstand electrostatic discharge without damage or memory loss.
- SURGE IMMUNITY: Tested to withstand surge voltages without damage or loss of operation.
- NON-VOLATILE MEMORY: Saves all settings even if power is disrupted.
- OPERATING TEMP: 32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C)
- RELATIVE HUMIDITY: 0-95% Non-Condensing, Indoor Use Only
- OPERATING MODES: Occupancy, Vacancy, Switch Disable
- TIME DELAY OPTIONS: 1, 5, 10, 15, 20, 30 min.
- RANGE: 80’ line of site w/o obstruction (walls), 40’ with obstruction (walls/floors)
- FREQUENCY: 915 MHz Band
- WIRELESS LINKING: Simple 3 sec. Push Button Process
- SECURITY: All Wireless Data is Encrypted
- SIZE: 2.74”H x 1.68”W x 1.39”D (6.96 x 4.27 x 3.53 cm), <1” Wallbox Mounting Depth
- WEIGHT: 4.5 oz
- MOUNTING: Single Gang Switch Box
- LED STATUS INDICATOR: Bi-color White & Blue
- These load controllers can be used to meet ASHRAE 90.1, IECC, & Title 24 energy code requirements.