LightLEEDer Pro Software
The LightLEEDer Pro software provides Windows-based software that simplifies programming of stand-alone or networked LightLEEDer systems. Simply connect directly using a USB cable or through a network TCP/IP connection on a LAN or WAN and you’re ready to program the system. Software also allows you to monitor relays, inputs, presets, and groups or control relays with a simple click of your mouse. Programming can be accomplished online or offline and files can be saved for backup.
- System Settings: Set up panels, LightSync devices, dimmers, motor controls, serial Interfaces, naming, diagnostics, and clear memory.
- Clock Functions: Set the time and date, longitude and latitude, and daylight saving time.
- Time Based Functions: Timer schedules are set for time-of-day, astro time, or an open-close time. Timers to relays/groups, timed-on, blink alerts, alarms, and off-hour sweeps.
- Relay Configuration: Relay type and lock option, output timer, power-up options, relay conditionals, relay groups, relay presets, and input to relay mapping.
- Input Configuration: Configure device types, input types, input conditionals, active times, and pilots.
Suggested Minimum System Requirements:
- PC or laptop
- 2Ghz dual core
- Windows 10 Pro, 64 bit
- USB 2.0
- 8G RAM
- SVGA monitor 1024 x 768
- 10/100 Ethernet adapter
- USB 2.0
- TCP/IP 10/100