ILC Selectable Forward or Reverse Phase Dimmer
Functional Devices Selectable Forward or Reverse Phase Dimmer is a 0-10VDC controlled phase angle dimmer with output control for 120VAC loads up to 600W. Field settable dip switch setting for leading or trailing edge dimming, control from a 0-10VDC current sink or source controller.
- Dimensions 4" x 4" x 1.80"
- 1/2" nipple for mounting to electrical box
- 16" wire leads, 600V rated
- Sink and source control leads for 0-10VDC
- NEMA 1
Low Voltage Control:
- Sink and source selector switch
- Leading edge/forward phase or trailing edge/reverse phase selectable dimming
- Temperature: -30 to 122F
- Humidity: 5 to 95% (non-condensing)
- Location: Interior space
- Atmosphere: Non-explosive/corrosive
- UL Listed